Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #4 - Unforeseen Heartbeat

Merry Christmas Eve! Here's a teaser to keep you guys warm on a cold winter's night…enjoy! ;)

*~Unedited and subject to change~*

“Is it bad that I’m getting extremely turned on watching you fondle my car?” Hunter's hand lowered to adjust the front of his pants and I giggled.

I carefully slid up on the hood of the car and propped myself up on my elbow, placing my other hand on my hip while I attempted to pose like a pin-up girl. “How about now?”

He groaned, and I smiled appreciatively. “Woman, you are seriously testing my self control because right about now I want to spread your legs, slide in between them and take you on the hood of my car.” 

Ohmigod I think I just came. If Hunter wanted to take this relationship slow, that was not the way to go about doing so, but I was ready and willing to have him fuck my brains out right here, right now!

He stalked towards me and my heart began pitter-patter. My eyes fluttered closed as his hands came down to rest on my knees, and I tried to spread them for him, but he kept them locked together with a vice grip. Slipping his hands behind my knees, he tugged my body down the length of the car until my feet hit the ground. I slowly peeled my eyes back open, and he was right in my face with his delicious breath cascading over my lips. “Not right now, baby,” he whispered, brushing his lips along my jaw and down my neck. “But one day I will have you just like this. With your gorgeous body spread across my car, in nothing but those sexy as fuck stiletto heels you were wearing the night we met, while I worship every inch of you.”

Fuck. Me. I think I just came again.


No comments:

Post a Comment