Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Bittersweet Catastrophe - Teaser #6 AND Team Shayne T-shirts!

I hope you guys are enjoying all of these teasers! There will only be a few more before Bittersweet Catastrophe is released in August (exact release date will be announced soon)!

**Unedited and subject to change**

"Our lips parted and her sweet breath mingled with mine, a taste I’d never forget and hoped I’d never have to go a day without." 


Be sure to add Bittersweet Catastrophe to your to-read list on Goodreads!

I'm also excited to announce that I've started a Teespring campaign with Team Shayne t-shirts and hoodies! These will be available to "reserve" for the next three weeks. As long as I reach my goal of 20 shirts reserved, the shirts will then be available to purchase! Get yours today!







No comments:

Post a Comment