Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Bittersweet Catastrophe - Teaser #7 + Release Date!

Only a few more teasers before Bittersweet Catastrophe releases, and I'm happy to announce that I've set a release date . . . August 18th! So keep your eyes peeled and be sure to add it to Goodreads!

**Unedited and subject to change**

I stepped up behind her before she could sit up on the exam table and ran my hands down her thighs, cupping her smooth mound.
"You just remember who this belongs to and who put that baby there."


Also, the Team Shayne shirts are still available to reserve. I need 15 more people to get them before I reach my goal. Sadly, if I don't reach my goal, no one gets them. Boo :(
Grab yours before it's too late!


Last, but not least, if you plan on attending the Tampa Indie Mashup signing on September 13th, tickets are still available (and on sale)! We have an awesome lineup of authors and models attending, and all ticket proceeds will be going to a young woman who is currently battling an inoperable brain tumor. <3





1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! http://doubledeckerbooks.blogspot.com/p/awards.html

    ReplyDelete